Warranty & Returns
Warranty & Return Policy
- There is a 1 year warranty for all leather goods purchased. We will certainly exchange any product should we have deemed upon return of such item that a manufacturing fault is to blame then we will send a replacement product. Please know that this would be an extremely rare occurrence as each individual item is inspected personally by our team here and such a piece would not make it to the shipping trolley if it was even remotely tarnished in any way.
- Manufacturers' defects are covered under this warranty.
This does not include theft, misuse or intentional damage, or general wear and tear (scratches, dirt etc) or due to no longer wanting the item as you simply changed your mind, ordering of wrong size, so if your not sure please ask before ordering!!
- Please note that all products are carefully inspected prior to shipment to prevent you receiving a product which is less than 110%, we realize shipment of poor quality products not only wastes time and money but also causes frustration and aggravation, we like our customers to be happy and return, so we will always do the right thing, first time, all the time! Gypsy Leather and Suede reserves the right to withhold the original shipping fee from any returned order which will be held from any refund you may receive. Please also note that for specially made and change of mind orders there will be a 20% restocking fee. Your continued use of this website and purchase from this website is proof that you agree and accept these terms.
- If you find that a product meets the category of defective, then you must do the following;
- Notify us via e-mail immediately or within 48 hours of your postal receipt of such item, advising us of your name, address, purchase date, Paypal Transaction ID#(very important and can be found in your Paypal payment email you received from Paypal immediately after payment) and amount of purchase. Also provide us with a detailed description of your problem or issue.
- You will receive an e-mail response from us immediately or within 24 hours advising you with further instructions. This message will include an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) Code. To return goods you must have an RMA code or your return will be rejected and postal authorities will simply return to the sender.
- In the event that you need to return a product to us, and you have your RMA number, you must be sure to return this item to us via a registered or insured method to avoid possible loss, this is of course entirely up to you but it is highly recommended, if an item is lost on an uninsured shipment we will not be liable for your loss, we simply cannot be held responsible for lost items that are returned to us uninsured and/or untraceable.
- Once in Receipt of your returned item we will inspect the product as per your original complaint, and if found to be defective we will refund or replace immediately the entire purchase amount including all shipping costs incurred by you. If we have supplied a defective product we will see to it that you are not out of pocket for the item or shipping costs, but we are not responsible for any costs whatsoever incurred resultant from the shipping time of the said ordered item/s.
Please remember to insure your return to us.
Gypsy Leather™ and its Team are not responsible for shipping damages, loss or any customs fees you may incur.
EMBROIDERED GOODS AND PATCHES
We are not responsible or liable for any costs incurred by you as a result of receipt of goods in your country eg; import duties, customs fees and/or taxes and charges nor will we reimburse any shipping fees. It is also solely up to you to check with your country's regulations with regards to imports etc. If you return an item to us, unless there is a problem with the quality of the item, ie; defective, and you notify us of this at first, then any customs fees / shipping costs for your returned item must be accepted by you, the purchaser. Should we agree to refund your purchase, these and any other fees will be deducted from your refund amount. If in doubt, please feel free to contact us and we may in some cases be of assistance.
In some cases we may agree to a return, but in every case all returned items, unless defective, incur a re-stocking fee of 20% dependent on the item.
Australian Consumer Law Notice: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
By purchasing from us you agree to all of the above.
Thank you, and we wish you a pleasant transaction.
For any other inquiries please direct your questions and suggestions via our contact page here.